The Château de Vaux is located in a pretty little village in the Loiret region on the edge of Sologne, on the Orléans canal banks and on the outskirts of a town.
Its location allows sheer peace and tranquility, yet very close to shops. It is located 500 metres from the town centre and in the immediate vicinity of the Orléans national forest.
50 minutes to Paris-Austerlitz train station by train in Fleury les Aubrais
Motorway A 10: 25 km.
Mansion offering 476 m2 of living space, consisting of 2 semi-detached homes
The first home of 376 m2 , comprises, on the ground floor: a living room with a fireplace, a dining room with open fireplace and a kitchen.
On the first floor:
- left wing: 4 bedrooms with bathroom, 1 loft with: 1 ground floor, 2 mezzanines, 1 bathroom.
- Right wing: 4 bedrooms with bathroom, 1 large living room, 1 open fitted kitchen.
Second house of 100 m2: 2 bedrooms with bathroom, a living room with fireplace, a large equipped kitchen.
A 100 m² cellar housing the boiler room.
The Château de Vaux has a large main courtyard, entirely enclosed to the east by the ramparts and to the west by the moat.
The rear facade of the Chateau with its 120 m² terrace, faces the wooded parklands.
You will appreciate its heated and south-facing swimming pool (11 m X 6m) fully hidden from view, a wonderful place setting to swim in family or to take an aperitif at the end of the day.
A double petanque court close to the poo is also an invitation to relaxing moments.
- In the main courtyard, a 20 m2 brick room with a door allowing to store all the material protected from humidity.
- At the back, a bungalow equipped with electricity houses the double filtration system for the swimming pool and provides various storage areas.
- Still at the rear of the château, 4 breeze-block sheds offer sheltered areas to store gardening equipment or other equipment.
The property is built on a 7.5 acre estate facing south.
Further equipments: A well, mains drainage, electric gate.